It can be difficult for pet parents to trust strangers with their furry babies. It can be especially scary to visit a vet, who you don’t know, for pet surgery and medical care. At Affordable Animal Hospital, we are one of the most reputed veterinary centers in Santa Ana, California. We have many years of experience in providing surgical care to cats and dogs of all ages. Feel free to contact our qualified veterinary practitioners for a consultation.
A Surgery in Time Can
Save Your Pet’s Life
As your pets grow, they become vulnerable to injuries, infections, and choking hazards. Sometimes you need a local clinic that does animal surgery in Santa Ana because immediate medical treatment is necessary to help them. Sometimes, medication is not enough to restore your pet’s health and surgery may be needed to provide long-term benefits for your furry baby.
At Affordable Animal Hospital Santa Ana, we have worked on hundreds of cats and dogs, treating a variety of medical conditions surgically. We don’t believe in using a one-size-fits-all approach to pet surgery. Our team of highly-qualified and experienced surgeons will evaluate your pet’s medical requirements, read through their medical history, and then create a customized surgical plan that minimizes complications and post-surgical distress while offering the quickest and most lasting results.
Contact us for more information.
Types of Veterinary Surgeries
We Specialize In
All cats and dogs require surgical intervention when they’re young to help them lead healthy lives, like sterilization, but other surgeries may become necessary as your pet ages and experiences genetically acquired physical conditions or if he/she experiences any trauma.
You can visit our Affordable Animal Hospital Santa Ana for the following surgical treatments:
- Dewclaw removal
- Cherry eye surgery
- Ligament & tendon tear repair
- Fracture repair
- Spaying & neutering
- Laryngeal paralysis
- Tumor & lymph node removal
- Bladder surgery
- Pyometra surgery for females
- Wound surgical repair
- Perineal hernia treatment
- Surgical removal of ear, intestinal, throat, and nose obstructions
- Skin laceration cleaning & suturing, abscess removal
- Dental surgery – extractions, abscess/infection removal, palate defect fixes, broken jaw setting, etc.
- Surgical treatment for limb malformation, luxating patella & dysplasia
Cutting-Edge Technology & Best-In-Class Safety Procedures
Affordable Animal Hospital prides itself on being a premium-quality veterinary care facility that upholds globally benchmarked practices of medical care. Our care facility for animal surgery in Santa Ana is superior, for the following reasons:
- Completely customized surgical treatment plans suited to your pet’s bespoke medical needs.
- State-of-the-art surgical tools and technology.
- All treatments start with general anesthesia to help your pet feel comfortable and safe.
- Pre-anesthetic blood work to check for any allergies to numbing agents.
- Team of highly-trained and empathetic vets and nurses who have performed hundreds of surgeries on cats and dogs.
- Post-operative evaluation & customized care instructions.
- Body-safe, anti-allergenic medication – topical and oral – provided.
Affordable Pet Surgery by the Experts
At Affordable Animal Hospital Santa Ana, we believe every pet deserves access to the best surgical care available. Our surgical services are very pocket-friendly, one of the most competitive services in California.